Category: [Browser Tweak]
| AddaButton - why download and run an extra launch bar when you can use AddaButton to add buttons directly to Internet Explorer`s own toolbar which can be used to launch any program or document or your computer?
If you use Internet Explorer regularly, AddaButton can be used to add handy launch buttons to I.E.s own toolbar. They can be used to launch your favorite chat program, ftp program, multimedia player, or anything. Also, for each button added to I.E.`s toolbar, a corresponding menu item is placed under its Tools menu.
AddaButton offers a wide range of control over properties of added buttons, including options to specify which program, document, or url to launch when the button is pressed, command-line parameters, which icon to display on the button, caption for the button, text for its corresponding menu item, and even the text displayed in I.E.`s status bar when the mouse cursor is over the menu item.
You can also configure whether each added button is displayed on the toolbar in just the current Windows user profile or in all user profiles set up on your system. Complete and detailed help is included in case you need it along with an interactive tutorial that walks you step -by-step through the process of adding buttons using the program.
Completely safe to use, AddaButton doesn`t alter I.E.`s program file or important settings in any way. Buttons can also be deleted or edited at any time after they are added from within the program.
Key features of “AddaButton”:
· Add up to twenty buttons to I.E.’s toolbar to launch any program or document (full version).
· Also adds corresponding “Tools” menu command for each button added.
· Configure file to launch, command-line parameters, caption, menu text, icon, and even the text that I.E. shows in it’s status bar when the mouse cursor is over the “Tools” menu item for each button added.
· Drag and drop files onto the program to automatically define all properties for a button pointing to that file.
· Use default program icons, any “.ico” file, or select from built-in library of icons specially formatted for use on I.E.’s buttons.
· Configure whether buttons are added for current Windows user profile or all users on your system.
· Completely safe to use. Does not alter I.E.’s program file or any of its important settings.
· Delete buttons or edit their properties at any time through the program.
· Built-in interactive tutorial walks you step-by-step through program usage.
· Very easy to use.