Category: [Back-Up and Recovery]
| R-Mail for Outlook is a tool designed for undelete accidentally deleted e-mail messages and recovery damaged *.dbx files where MS Outlook Express stores folders with e-mail messages.
The new e-mail data recovery technology IntelligentRebuild allows R-Mail users to quickly reconstruct damaged *.dbx files created by Outlook Express and easily restore the lost messages.
With R-Mail for Outlook, messages will be recovered in the .eml format and can be imported in Outlook Express mail and news bases.
Key features of “R-Mail for Outlook”:
· Supported *.pst file format: Microsoft Outlook 97/2000/XP/2003.
· Recovers accidentally deleted messages, contacts, notes, etc, even from the Deleted Items folder.
· Recovers damaged Microsoft Outlook data files when Outlook cannot open them.
· Recovers data from Outlook data files with “No Encryption” and “Compressible Encryption” (default) options, both with and without a password.
· Automatic or manual search for Outlook data files. The utility searches for data files on all local disks visible by operating system.
· Recovered data may be previewed in R-Mail for Outlook as close to Outlook preview as possible, and opened directly in Outlook and Outlook Express.
· Works with Outlook data files stored on read-only media (CD/DVD, etc.). That allows the software users to work with Outlook data backups stored on such media.
· Works with Outlook data files on computers where Outlook is not installed. On such computers, Outlook data may be viewed, copied, and saved as *.eml files.
· Recovered data may be saved in the following formats:
· *.pst file (the native Outlook data format).
· *.msg files (the native Outlook data format for separate data items).
· *.eml files (the native Outlook Express data format for separate messages).
· on any local disks visible by operating system.
· Message source view.
· Original Outlook data files may be copied for backing them up or to work with files locked by running Outlook.
· User-friendly standard Outlook-style interface.
· Host OS: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
· you cannot save messages and view them in Outlook Express
· you cannot see message attachements