Internet Radio Recorder Introduction :
MP3 WMA Recorder turn your computer into complete audio recording studio. You can record sound from any internal or external source into WMA/MP3 format sound file directly without costing any other disk space. allows you to record sound without running out of memory as long as there's enough disk space. WMA/MP3 Recorder have simple and intuitive interface. Sound quality of the recordings remains excellent.
You can convert any exotic audio file or rip CD! Simple play this file/CD with Media Player and record it with MP3/WMA Recorder to MP3,OGG,WMA,APE or WAV format.
With VOX feature WMA MP3 Recorder can become ideal solution for amateur radio operators(HAM Radio).
Note: If you would like to record from internet audio, winamp, realplayer, please select the "stereo mixer" which might appear as "Stereo Mix", "What U hear", "Output", "Mixer", "Wave".
This is a smart recording system, which means WMA/MP3 Recorder has a smart silence detector to detect and skip silent snippet, and stop recording automatically.
Each track of a music CD can be automatically recorded and saved individually. You can easily convert analog format of your LP records/cassette tapes into digital format. VOX can automatically record and save each track as an independent file.
What's new in Version 6.12:
1. Built-in player.
2. Spectrum display.
3. "Send by e-mail" feature.
4. "Mixer Lock" prevent mixer switching during recording.
5. HotKeys work in any application
What sources of the sound you may use with our WMA MP3 Recorder?
1. Record Music to WMA/OGG/APE/WAV/MP3 files from your cassette tape directly.
2. Record Singles to WMA/OGG/APE/WAV/MP3 files from LP directly while playing.
3. Record Voice to WMA/OGG/APE/WAV/MP3 files from MIC directly.
4. Record Sound to WMA/OGG/APE/WAV/MP3 files from Internet Radio.
5. Record Tracks to WMA/OGG/APE/WAV/MP3 files from CD audio directly while playing.
6. Record Sound to files from any other sound line in such as radio , TV , CD Player directly.
7. Record Sound to files from any Multimedia software and games directly.
Q. How to record Internet Streaming Radio Station(or ram, rm, ra) to MP3?
1. Open MP3/WMA Recorder.
2. Click "Mixer" button to select the recording properties in the dialog box. Select the Stereo Mix device or the equivalent, adjust the recording volume for the highest possible performance. You might see other devices, such as CD-Player or Microphone, in the recording panel, uncheck all non-essential devices, this cuts down background noise.
3. Now start the playback of the Internet stream audio from Internet and click the "Record" button in MP3/WMA Recorder. Adjust the volume setting by observing a wave pattern display of the audio as it is playing.
4. When you want to stop recording, just click "Stop" button, and the destination sound file is there.
Q. I hear the music, but i-Sound is recording silence!
A. Note that i-Sound is not necessarily recording what you hear, because there are two independent mixers for playback and recording. Click "Mixer" button and then choose the right record source and volume.
Q. When I start i-Sound, it says the device is busy!
A. Half duplex soundcards: You have playback running in another application like Winamp or Media Player. You need to stop them first or you have to purchase a full duplex soundcard. Recording Internet Radio: Some streaming audio players additionally open the recording device (which they should not!). Solution: First start i-Sound, then the internet radio. You are recording in another program or another session of i-Sound is running, but: there can be only one!
Q. The sound quality is very bad.
A. May be you have selected too high level record. Open mixer and try decrease it.
Q. Program return "Can't find DirectSound compatible device"
A. You may be able to convert your sound card to a DirectSound-compatible full-duplex sound card by installing the latest version of the sound driver for your sound card. Contact the manufacturer of your sound card to inquire about how to obtain and install the latest version of the sound driver for your sound card.