New Features in Pianito - MicroStudio 3.0?
- Additional improvements in user interface.
- Transpose tones in Pianito.
- Load patterns from another MicroStudio file.
- Allows paste of the pattern copied to the buffer when a new MicroStudio file is created.
- Fixed a crash while playing a single pattern.
- Fixed Pianito song recording.
- Pianito is less CPU process intensive.
New Features in Pianito - MicroStudio 2.7?
- Improved user interface with tool bar buttons for fast access to commonly used functions.
- Improved browse with arrow keys in synthesizer editor of MicroStudio.
- New random pattern generator (Ctrl+U)
- New find next blank pattern (Ctrl+I)
- Test current pattern by right-clicking on Play button.
- List of instruments now can be sorted by name.
- Now remember the last used MIDI device.
- Disable button prevents that Pianito window brings up when a key is pressed.
- Integration with Aldo's WAVEDit for wave samples edition.
- Fixed context menu for wave samples when right-click on Mute buttons.
- Add Pattern button now adds the pattern in the next empty pattern slot.
New Features in Pianito - MicroStudio 2.6?
- Now can save the Synthesizer and Sequencer in the same MIDI (registered version only). As simple as change to Song Mode in MicroStudio and start recording in Pianito.
- Chord delay for produce guitar-like effect.
- Chords now can repeat notes (replace the notes by numbers in chords.txt). This is useful for the guitar-effect.
- Edit the chords file by double clicking on the "Auto-Chord" label. Close Pianito window to refresh the new values.
- New Popup menu right-clicking on Mute buttons.
New Features in Pianito - MicroStudio 2.5?
- Create MIDI files playing interactly in Pianito. (Available in REGISTERED version only).
- Create MIDI files from MicroStudio songs. (Available in REGISTERED version only).
- Additional shortcut keys in Pianito.
Left/Right keys set Pianito volume
Shift+ENTER start/stop recording Pianito songs.
Ctrl+ENTER play Pianito songs.
Ctrl+Shift+ENTER save Pianito songs.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
New Features in Pianito - MicroStudio 2.2?
- Open & Save user-defined song files in Pianito.
- Pianito now remember last settings.
- Del deletes last note while recording in Pianito.
- Horizontal drag select instruments/tempo/patterns in MicroStudio.
- +60 predefined chords to be played with auto-chord feature.
- Added new auto-chord option: Major C/Minor A.
New Features in Pianito - MicroStudio 2.1?
- Smaller program file size.
- Now MicroStudio can play a range of patterns, without having to enter to Song Mode. This function is great to test/play a sequence of patterns larger than 16 beats.
- Improved play with mouse in Pianito.
- Volume control of Pianito.
- Pattern preview in Song Mode. Available by double clicking the pattern or with a single click. - Add+ button in Song Mode let you add a pattern and select the next with a single click.
- Customizable colors.
- Support for 2/4 time beats.
- Visual feedback of current beat when Write Synth is selected.
- Visual feedback of current pattern being played in Song Mode.
- Set default Synth note length using Ctrl+ (where is 1 to 8)
- Improved key mapping and synth notes browsing in MicroStudio module.
- New Pianito's mapped keys: BackSpace switch from Drums/Synth mode, Alt+Fn select Auto-Chord.
- Right clicking on mute buttons on Wave panel clear/select alternated beat (same as Kit panel).
- If wave samples are not found in the path specified in the MSF/MSZ, Pianito-MicroStudio tries to find it in the directory of the MSF/MSZ file and where the program is installed.
- Now you can enter without the Pianito window by holding Shift on the Splash screen. Alternatively you may to Pianito only by holding Alt key on the initial Splash screen.
- Now it is possible to write synth notes interactively on the current beat, while a set of patterns are being played (use Write Synth and Play range of patterns).
- Recoded the timer for Pianito's notes recorder / robot player.
- And much more... :)
New Features in Pianito - MicroStudio 2.0?
- New MSZ compressed file format!!! Reduce MSF file size up to 150 times.
- Includes Aldo's Pianito 2.4 now with 48 percussion instruments mapped to the keyboard.
- Easier access to instruments, patterns, note length, volume and tempo using drop down selection.
- Now you can set your own descriptions to each pattern for easier reference.
- Support for 4/4 and 3/4 time beats.
- Better colors for improved visual reference.
- Easier keyboard navigation of patterns and synth composition. Use PgUp/PgDown to select previous/next pattern. Use Arrow keys and Space to browse the synth composition or to delete unwanted note.
- Other minor changes.
Features in Pianito - MicroStudio 1.0?
- Piano synthetizer with customizable background music.
- Create song patterns with 24-tracks (8 percution instruments + 8 instruments + 8 wave samples)
- Play interactively with any of 128 different instruments.
- Play 2 instruments simultaneously pressing Alt to play with the alternate instrument.
- Use the Function keys to select one of the 12 preset instruments.
- Save interactive songs in Wave.
- Use your PC keyboard or the mouse to play the songs.
- 4 octaves mapped to the keyboard.
- Auto-chord let you play preset chords with a single key. 14 Different types of chords are preset!!!
- Fast access to 12 preset instruments using the F1-F12 keys.
- "Robot Player" will play in duet with you bringing melody to your song while you orchestrate the background music with Microkit.
- Keyboard letters can be displayed in the piano keyboard.
- Replay Pianito's songs with a single key pressing CTRL many times
- All piano keyboard mapped to your PC (use SHIFT to play one octave down).
- Tempo let you increase/decrease the speed of recorded songs.
- Optional notes reverberation.