Category: [Encoders/Converter/DIVX Related]
| DVD-TO-iPod is the easiest and fastest DVD to iPod converting tool. It can convert almost all kinds of DVD to iPod Movie / iPod Video format. It is also a powerful DVD to iPod converter due to the fast conversion speed. It is very easy to use. Just one step, then you can directly convert DVD to iPod.
In one word, DVD-to-iPod is a most powerful, convenient and highly efficient software to convert DVD to iPod. It is easy to use, fast in speed, excellent in quality and reasonable in price.So it is your first and best choice, for either an experienced user or a beginner, when you want to convert your DVD to iPod.
DVD-TO-iPod will make converting DVD to iPod video a breeze!
Key features of “DVD TO iPod”:
· Easy to use. Only a few clicks are enough.
· It includes the CSS decrypting and region code, and also supports more encrypted DVD movies.
· Super fast speed. Super fast conversion speed ensures the full use of your CPU. Now, with DVD-To-iPod, conversion isn’t time-consuming work any more.
· Faster encoding module.
· High quality. Convert DVD to iPod video MP4 format directly with excellent image and sound effect.
· The mp4 format supports mpeg4 and h246 (the h246 needs more converting time and more space of hard disc, but the image could be better).
· Supporting many kinds of audio and video bitrate setting.
· Adjust the proper length and width (320*240 suggested).
· Supporting the setting of audio channels and frequency.
· Supporting the output of latest new video iPod 30G and video iPod 80G MPEG-4 video, at 640*480 pixels video resolution.
· In the Codec of MPEG4, if the “video Bitrate” is higher than 2.5 Mbps or the “width * Height” exceeds 480*480, the final converted MPEG4 file could not be copied to the iPod.
· In the Codec of H246, if the “video Bitrate” is higher than 768 Kbpsor or the “width * Height” exceeds 320*240, the final converted MPEG4 file could not be copied to the iPod.
· Personal computer with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor (1 GHz recommended)
· 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended) ,
· Windows 2000/XP
· DVD reader and preferably a DVD writer
· About 5 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to convert DVDs.
· partial conversion