iPhone Ringtone Maker turns your dream into reality with a wide range of video and audio formats supported. This smart MP3 to iPhone ringtone converter software can convert almost all mainstream video/audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone, and transfer the converted M4R ringtone to iPhone directly without iTunes after conversion if you want.
Free Download here
- Convert audio files like WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, MP3 to iPhone ringtone in M4R format
- Make iPhone ringtone from videos like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, etc.
- Transfer converted ringtone to iPhone directly after making iPhone ringtone
Make iPhone ringtone from any video and music Free Download
Convert multiform video/audio files and even music from iTunes store to iPhone ringtone
- Convert music file like MP3 to iPhone ringtone
With this iPhone ringtone converter, any music file you love can be converted to iPhone ringtone due to the support for a wide range of music formats like MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, etc.
- Make iPhone ringtone from video
Love the music in the movie or music video and wanna take it as ringtone? iPhone Ringtone Maker can make it. Any video formats are supported: AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, etc.
- Make music purchased from iTunes store to iPhone ringtone
Even the protected music purchased from iTunes store can also be converted to iPhone ringtone by Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker.
iPhone ringtone transferring and customizing
Add ringtone to iPhone automatically and customize/pre-listen ringtone if you want
- Transfer ringtones to iPhone directly
After iPhone ringtone conversion, Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker can add the converted ringtone into your iPhone directly without iTunes, thus you can hear the featured ringtone when your friends call you.
- Customize ringtone duration
If you just love a clip in a music file, this iPhone ringtone converter helps you set exact start time and end time of the segment you want and turn it into iPhone ringtone.
- Music player for pre-listening
A built-in music player is available for you to pre-listen source video/audio file before converting.
How to convert AAC to M4r manually using iTunes 7.4 (Windows, Mac)?
- That ringtones and song files are only distinguished by file extension. The file extension for Ringtones is “M4R”.
1. To add a ringtone to your iPhone, using Windows Explorer or Finder just duplicate and rename any AAC file with a “M4R” extension, then double-click on it. This file will be added to your iTunes library automatically. (Some are reporting a size limit for the music file, so if you have trouble, using a smaller file may help.)
2. Now, click on your iPhone in iTunes, and go to the ringtone section. You should now see your new ringtone. If you want to be sure about the sync, feel free to click “selected ringtones” and check off the file explicitly, though this shouldn’t be required.
3. Now SYNC your phone. You’re Done!
How to convert AAC to M4r using software (Mac)?
- Download iRing (freeware, works on iTunes 7.4) or iRing2 (freeware, works on other iTunes versions). It takes the AAC file, turns it into an m4r file, lets you move it to your iTunes Ringtone folder, then converts it back to an m4a file after its there.
I’ve successfully uploaded 2 rintones to my iPhone using it. If you don’t have a Ringtones folder in your iTunes Music folder you will need to create it for iRing to run the scconvertt properly.
Note: iTunes must beclosed for it to work. If iTunes is open, it will not add the file to the Ringtones tab on your iPhone.
Input File Format Support:
AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, M4V, VOB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, H.261, H.264, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG, DVR-MS, NUT, QT, YUV, DAT, MPV, NSV, AVCHD Video (*.mts, *.m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG-4 TS HD Video (*.ts), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.xwmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi)MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, CDA, OGG, FLAC, APE, CUE, M4A, RA, RAM, AC3, MP2, AIFF, AU, MPA, SUN AU Format
|OS||Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista|
|Processor||1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above|
|RAM||256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)|
|Free Hard Disk||50MB space for installation|
|Graphic Card||Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher|