If you have an unstable program that you absolutely need to run at all times, but don’t want to waste your time monitoring and manually restarting it every time it croaks, I might have something interesting for you.
Restart on Crash is an monitoring tool that will watch the applications that you specify and automatically relaunch any program that hangs or crashes. You can add any number of applications to monitor, enable/disable them individually and edit the command line that will be used to restart an application.
* To add a new application to monitor, click the “Add” button or press the Ins key.
* To delete on or more applications from the list, select them and click “Delete” or press Del.
* To edit the per-application configuration, double-click the correspoding row. This will open the editing dialog (see below).
* You can also access the RoC configuration by clicking “Settings” and view the activity log by clicking “Show Log”. The log contains information about crashed/hanged applications, executed commands, and so on.
- Imagine - Image viewing tool which is similar with XnView
- Imagine - Image viewing tool which is similar to XnView%u3001IrfanView%u3001FastStone ImageViewer
- ShareWathcer - Who is browsering my data
- DiskPulse - Monitor file systems changes in real time
- Bzeek - A global WiFi network
- CocoaPacketAnalyzer - A native Mac OS X implementation of a network protocol analyzer and packet sniffer