Beyond Compare is an advanced file and folder comparison utility for Windows, it helps you visualize changes in your code, keeps your directories in sync, and validates copies of your data.
SourceAnyWhere for VSS is a Visual SourceSafe remote access solution recommended by Microsoft.
Beyond Compare can be configured as the external difference utility in many popular VCS applications. The following are configuration instructions for working with SourceAnyWhere for VSS.
1. Select Tools|Options. Go to the External Programs tab.
2. Application for diff/merge:
c:\program files\beyond compare 2\bc2.exe
3. Arguments for diff files:
/readonly /title1=”%FIRST_LABEL%” /title2=”%SECOND_LABEL%” “%FIRST_FILE%” “%SECOND_FILE%”
4. Arguments for diff directories:
5. Arguments for Two-way merge:
/leftreadonly /title1=”%FIRST_LABEL%” /title2=”%SECOND_LABEL%” “%FIRST_FILE%” “%SECOND_FILE%”
- How to compare files with different names in Beyond Compare
- Imagine - Image viewing tool which is similar with XnView
- Imagine - Image viewing tool which is similar to XnView%u3001IrfanView%u3001FastStone ImageViewer
- Bzeek - A global WiFi network
- CocoaPacketAnalyzer - A native Mac OS X implementation of a network protocol analyzer and packet sniffer
- How to synchronize two files in ExamDiff Pro
- How to make a Beyond Compare Install Disk
- How to use Beyond Compare with ClearCase
- How to use Beyond Compare with CA Harvest Change Manager