June 1, 2004
TS-AudioToMIDI Version 3.10 released.
Saving of opened audio file as Microsoft RIFF Wave file in PCM format with WAV extension added.
TS-AudioToMIDI Version 3.00 released.
One new recognition algorithm added. It is Beat Detection, allowing to detect beats or claps without noticeable delay in real-time.
Support for new audio file formats added:
Audio Interchange format (*.aif,*.aiff,*.aifc)
MPA (MPEG Audio, Layer-1 or Layer-2) format(*.mpa)
Bug with reading audio files of some formats fixed:
NeXT/Sun format (*.au,*.snd)
Berkeley/IRCAM/CARL Sound File format (*.sf)
MPEG Audio Layer-1/Layer-2 (*.mp1,*.mp2)
April 26, 2003
TS-AudioToMIDI Version 2.01 released.
- Bug with operation under Windows 95 fixed.
- Settings are no more lost under Windiows XP.
- Support for new file formats added: NeXT/Sun format (*.au,*.snd) and Berkeley/IRCAM/CARL Sound File format (*.sf) .
February 21, 2003
- Two new recognition algorithms added. They are Mono Correlator and Mono Breaking algorithms, allowing more precise note detection.
- MIDI Properties dialog added, allowing to control properties of MIDI file produced, such as key, clef and time signature.
- User interface modified to make it more friendly.
- Installator added, providing correct installation/deinstallation of TS-AudioToMIDI program.
- Help file added.
- Bug, occurring when using TS-AudioToMIDI with large fonts, fixed.
- Several minor bugs fixed.
TS-AudioToMIDI Version history
September 5, 2001. TS-AudioToMIDI Version 1.07. Auto Sensitivity feature added. MP3, Audio CD and compressed (via ACM) WAV (with any sampling frequency) formats supported. Audio files player added. Synchronous playback of audio and MIDI files enabled.
November 25, 1999. TS-AudioToMIDI Version 1.06. Auto Tune feature added.
November 11, 1999. TS-AudioToMIDI Version 1.05. Recognizing WAV file without playing it enabled. PCM, Mono | Stereo, 8 | 16 - bit, 11025 | 22050 | 44100 Hz formats supported. Changing MIDI device during MIDI file playback enabled. Algorithm remained unchanged.
October 26, 1999. TS-AudioToMIDI Version 1.04. Recording melody into built-in sequencer taking notes volume into account enabled. Recognition quality improved considerably due to lowering harmonics confusion. Auto Record feature added (starts recording with the first note received). Be careful, for the program became much more sensible to the harmonics model set by user.
September 24, 1999. TS-AudioToMIDI Version 1.03. Recognized notes range enhanced (thus the program is no longer compatible with *.flt files from previous versions). Saving general settings in separate files enabled, allowing to use most successfully found settings repeatedly. Defects in module, providing signal pickup from audio devices, fixed.