AVI MPEG RM Converter
* All encoders/codecs are built-in. The software integrates
with all video/audio encoders/codecs. Users can convert
all supported formats once download the program.
The Video Converter is a powerful,
universal AVI RM MPEG converter.
Video Converter Platinum convert video files between
various formats including DVD, VCD,
Tivo, MOV, RM, AVI, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, H.264/MPEG-4
for iPod or PSP
etc. You can select the video and audio codec, setup the
parameters of output.
Avex Video Converter Platinum
supports multithreading, you can convert some files
at the same time, all conversion processes are very
easy and fast.
The wizard has been designed and added for
beginners to guide conversion. You would find a shortcut
on the desktop after default installation. Run it and
just follow it.
New features in 3.1
- The new interface is more user-friendly.
- It supports H.264/PSP AVC and H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
- The wizard has been designed and added for beginners,
guiding your conversion.
- Zoom and split functions were added in 3.1 version.
- The kernel codes have been optimized. It is more
rapid, better stability.
- You can make the output file overwrite the original
or rename to keep it.
- You can specify the output file name.
- Convert between various formats
including DVD, VCD, SVCD, MOV, RM, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MPEG1/2/4,
- Support batch conversion;
- Support multithreading,you can convert some files
at the same time;
- When converting files, you can pause, stop and continue
at any moment;
- You can select the default setup or you yourself select
the video and audio codec, setup the parameters of output;
- Users are able to edit the output path or use the
same one as the input path;
- Allow users to select whether delete the original
How to convert between
various video and audio formats?
The guide explains the steps
you need to take in order to convert between various
video and audio formats. Please see the following steps.
1. Run Avex Video Converter Platinum
first, load the file(s) by clicking the "Open Video
File " in the File menu.
You can preview the file in the
left preview window. The “Previous”, “Play”,
“Pause”, ”Stop” and ”Next”
buttons are all available. Please Note: This function
is only for preview purpose.
Select the target output format in "Profile"
selecting certain output format, the right column will
show general standard of the format. By clicking Option/
Set start / stop time, you may specify it. For example,
you want to rip a clip from 00:03:20 to 00:08:00, please
click both "Start time" and "Duration",
and set the starting time 00:03:20 and length of a clip
4. Select the output folder by
clicking the "Browse..." button or directly
enter a path in "Destination" box.
5. Finally, press the "Convert"
button to rip.
6. After the files are successfully
ripped, you may click the "Open" button to
browse the output files.